COVID-19 Teacher Resource Round-Up: 5 quick guides to moving the classroom online
With many school districts being closed across the United States, due to the COVID-19, many schools are quickly going to E-Learning. As a learning community, we’d also like to share ideas and best practices on moving courses online quickly.
Some quick information for creating on-line courses can be found at the links below:
• Transitioning to On-line Learning – Tips on What You Need to Know
• How to transition from face-to-face to online
• Creating a course for the first time
• Creating an online course – a step by step guide
• 9 Tips for successfully moving your face-to-face course online