Classroom Assessment Development
Are you looking for common assessments that are locally developed and can be used as the measure of growth and achievement for your teacher evaluations?
If so, we will take your teachers through a process of identifying the state standards that will be assessed on:
- both a readiness and end-of-course exam,
- writing student learning objectives from the identified state standards,
- developing a test blueprint,
- writing assessment questions directly from the objectives,
- and setting benchmarks to determine basic, proficient and advanced levels of performance.
Teachers will pilot the exams and then complete an item analysis.
Let SFS help you complete classroom assessments.