Standard for Success Selected as a Nominee in the “Education Tech Award” Category for the 16th Annual TechPoint Mira Awards
Standard For Success, LLC (http://www.
“Standard For Success is honored to be recognized by Techpoint with so many other outstanding companies.” Standard For Success CEO Todd Whitlock states.
Standard For Success is no stranger to the Mira awards with members of the leadership team being past winners (2008 Ed Tech Individual and 2012 Trailblazer) and SFS being runner-up in the Education Tech Award in 2014.
Whitlock adds, “The landscape and accountability for employee evaluation continues to evolve and we are pleased we can provide a product that saves companies money, time, and contributes to success.”
The TechPoint Mira Awards recognizes the most important players and developments in Indiana’s IT sector. Winners will be revealed during a masquerade-themed, black-tie awards ceremony and gala on Saturday, May 2, at the JW Marriott in downtown Indianapolis.
Congratulations to the other Education Technology Companies nominated:
- Active Lesson LLC
- Ball State Achievements, Ball State University
- David Owsley Museum of Art (DOMA), Ball State University
- Haiku Learning
- IU University Information Technology Services’ virtual PC (vPC) team: eLearning Design & Services,
- IUanyWare, and Enterprise Systems
- Mimir LLC
- Openwords LLC
- Purdue University College of Pharmacy Center for Medication Safety Advancement
- Scientifically Speaking
- Social Net Watcher, LLC
- SPEAK MODalities LLC
- Vimme Learning, LLC
- Volair Sim
Standard for Success is a privately held company based out of Cloverdale, Indiana providing a cloud based software solution for employee evaluation. Standard For Success has maintained an excellent client retention rate due to their superior customer service.
TechPoint is the voice and catalyst for Indiana’s technology companies and overall tech ecosystem. The team is focused on:
1. Connecting the community through events
2. Sharing the stories of companies and people on techpoint.org
3. Attracting valuable talent
4. Connecting our most promising companies with capital and customers.